Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3-14 Workdays
- Order number: IWI-200
- Supplier Name: Inzer
- Weight: 1 kg
Description: The most powerful, most popular, most effective knee wrap in the world!
- Super tight, extreme rubber strand design for the ultimate rebound
- Designed to grip the skin which eliminates the need for chalking the knees to keep them in place. And doesn't slip around on itself as is known of other wraps
- Gets tighter, easier, during the movement even when not wrapped to total tightness
- Far ahead of anything else
- When wrapped to total tightness, generates the most energy and power of any wrap in the world
- Smoke all your lifts with the IronWraps Z!
- Package includes one pair (2 IronWrapsZ)
Inzer Advance Designs Iron Wraps Z. When Iron Wraps Z hit the market they were immediately recognized by serious powerlifters all over the world as the ultimate in performance and protection. Soon the Inzer Iron Wraps Z, with their distinctive red stripes on black background, were seen on every lifting platform around the world. Iron Wraps Z became the undisputed #1 choice of powerlifters worldwide. Due to the strict controls and testing of the Iron Wraps Z material, some material is rejected from time to time if it does not meet Inzer quality standards for performance. Because of the unchallenged popularity of the Inzer Iron Wraps Z, a couple competitor companies opted to obtain the reject material from a mill and try to market it as if it was the same quality as the true wrap. One competitor did at least change the name but proclaims their wraps, made of the rejected yardage, to be of equal quality. The fact is there is only one TRUE Iron Wraps Z and it is made by Inzer Advance Designs. The Inzer strict quality control guarantees that each and every pair of Iron Wraps Z and Iron Wrist Wraps Z provides the same unmatched performance and protection that a serious powerlifter demands. To be certain you are receiving the real Iron Wraps Z, the most popular and most powerful wraps in the world, look for the Inzer logo on the wrap ends and be sure to purchase them from Inzer Advance Designs or an official Inzer distributor.